- Monthly uptime of 99.99%
- A refund of 10x the amount you paid during the period your website was down if we fall short of 99.99% uptime
- To provide an up-to-date notification tree for use in the event of service interruption, security breach, or other similar need.
- To adhere to Primacy’s Acceptable Use Policy regarding code, applications, or other software residing on your equipment.
- To notify Primacy at least 24 hours before any planned penetration testing, stress testing, load testing, or similar activities.
Some Important Definitions:
Monthly uptime is a percentage calculated as (total minutes in month - minutes of downtime) / total minutes in month. Downtime is a combination of the time your hosted product is unavailable in a given month, and the percentage of customers who were affected during that time. If there are multiple periods of downtime during a month, we’ll add them together to calculate the overall monthly downtime. There are some things that don’t count as downtime, including:
- Issues or slowness related to certain features or external apps
- Delays in processing or uploading images and files
- External network problems with your internet service provider
- Scheduled downtime for maintenance. Regular maintenance will be performed Sunday mornings between 4:00AM and 5:00AM Eastern Time. In a calendar year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 10 hours.
In the Event of an Incident…
If there’s an incident, like an outage or breach, you’re entitled to a report detailing the cause, resolution, and other important information about the incident no more than 48 hours after it has been resolved.
This Agreement Does Not Cover Incidents Resulting from:
- Factors outside of our reasonable control
- Any actions or inaction by Client or a third-party
- Your equipment and/or third-party equipment (not within the primary control of ZenSource)
- Our suspension or termination of your right to use ZenSource in accordance with our Terms of Service
Our dedicated support team is here to help whenever you need us.