Service Level Agreement
- Monthly uptime of 99.99%
- A refund of 10x the amount you paid during the period your website was down if we fall short of 99.99% uptime
- To provide an up-to-date notification tree for use in the event of service interruption, security breach, or other similar need.
- To adhere to Primacy and ZenSource's Acceptable Use Policy regarding code, applications, or other software residing on your equipment.
- To notify ZenSource at least 24 hours before any planned penetration testing, stress testing, load testing, or similar activities.
Some Important Definitions:
Monthly uptime is a percentage calculated as (total minutes in month - minutes of downtime) / total minutes in month. Downtime is a combination of the time your hosted product is unavailable in a given month, and the percentage of customers who were affected during that time. If there are multiple periods of downtime during a month, we’ll add them together to calculate the overall monthly downtime. There are some things that don’t count as downtime, including:
- Issues or slowness related to certain features or external apps
- Delays in processing or uploading images and files
- External network problems with your internet service provider
- Outages or errors triggered by clients with access to deploy to AWS environments
- Scheduled downtime for maintenance. Regular maintenance will be performed Sunday mornings between 4:00AM and 5:00AM Eastern Time. In a calendar year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 10 hours.
- Specifically for Drupal core updates, regular maintenance will performed on Thursday evenings between 5:00PM and 6:00PM Eastern Time. This is on an as needed basis as Drupal updates are released and typically is not every Thursday.
- For urgent application outages and errors, ZenSource support will respond within 1 hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- For all other requests, ZenSource support will respond within 2 hours during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST. Once the severity of the issue is analyzed, we'll provide timeline an estimate if needed for remediation.
In the Event of an Incident…
If there’s an incident, like an outage or breach, you’re entitled to a report detailing the cause, resolution, and other important information about the incident no more than 48 hours after it has been resolved.
For Apps Hosted on ZenCloud, Built & Maintained by External Partners You Agree:
- To address risk and security compliance requirements of the hosted applications as well as the security and sensitivity of the data stored within AWS.
- To test and deploy security controls and conduct ongoing maintenance to ensure the security of applications and the data it stores.
This Agreement Does Not Cover Incidents Resulting from:
- Factors outside of our reasonable control
- Any actions or inaction by Client or a third-party
- Your equipment and/or third-party equipment (not within the primary control of ZenSource)
- Our suspension or termination of your right to use ZenSource in accordance with our Terms of Service
Our dedicated support team is here to help whenever you need us.
- Speak to a person: 860.679.9332 and select option 2
- Product questions / help: support [at] zensource.cloud
- Outage / urgent support: urgentcare [at] zensource.cloud
- Education / best practices: blog.zensource.cloud