How to: Add In-Page Image/Video
October 29, 2020
Used for in-page images or videos to ensure all videos and images respond correctly on all devices.
What is it used for?
- Highlighting imagery or videos within the content well of the page.
- Providing a visual break on a page that is mostly text.
- As a storytelling element for news, events, stories, and other article-based pages.
Adding In-Page Image/Video
- When viewing a page, go to Edit Mode.
- Within Edit mode, select the Widgets dropdown menu and select In-Page Image/Video.
- The widget will then be created and expanded for the fields within the widget to be edited.
In-Page Image/Video Fields
- Admin Title – This does not display on the website but is used to give the widget a system title.
- Media – Select or upload an image or video from the media library (you can also link to a video URL).
- Caption – Will display under the image or video.